February 04, 2018

My Favorite Things February Release Countdown | Day 3

Hello and welcome to day 3 of the My Favorite Things February Release Countdown. For the next five days, we'll be sharing cards and projects featuring all of the new products coming out on February 6th at 9pm EST.

For today's card, I have another gift card project, but this one is music related and features the new Jungle Vibes stamp set.


I created a fun, and colourful embossed resist background with the new Musical Notes Die-namics, and then I die cut the gift card window opening from the center. I added in an iTunes gift card and a bunch of sequins and beads to make it a gift card shaker and I adhered it inside the card, so the front opening stayed a window.


I stamped, coloured and die cut the fun zebra images, and I adhered them to the outside of the card along with the sentiment strip. Stay tuned to the MFT YouTube channel tomorrow - I'll be sharing a video showing how I created this card. :)

 Thanks so much for joining me for Day 3 of the February release countdown. Make sure to head over to the MFT blog for a closer look at the new products and more ideas using them.

See you tomorrow for more countdown fun!!

Supplies:

5 comments:

Kleri said...

Super cute shaker card!Tfs

Dee said...

Great musical vibes and gift!

Amante del Papel said...

super beautiful shaker card!!

Lagene said...

Great musical zebras card, love the colors!

Purple Princess said...

I love the music notes!!